Each year, the concert and conference halls of the Cultural Center of GlavUpDK under the MFA of Russia host dozens of national celebrations and receptions on behalf of diplomatic missions of various countries accredited in Moscow, prestigious artistic and professional award ceremonies, concerts by best classic and modern music performers, and exhibitions by leading Russian and foreign artists.
We organize and hold:
- Corporate events: social functions, meetings, standing receptions, and banquettes
- Children’s and family events (morning performances, Christmas parties, etc.), weddings, and jubilees
- Protocol events and national holidays of diplomatic missions
- Presentations of trade and industrial companies, jewelry brands, fashion houses, etc.
- Presentations of Russian regions and cities introducing international audiences to the Russian economy and culture
- Conferences, seminars, symposia, and roundtables
- Concerts, exhibitions, fairs, auctions; prestigious award ceremonies
- Turnkey events of any degree of complexity, including concerts by celebrated performers.
As well as out-of-ordinary and special events:
- Exhibitions of paintings, photographs, sculptures, and other art pieces; the Cultural Center has a modern system of picture hanging hardware, lighting, and elegant showcases with adjustable illumination
- Concerts, shows, and musical accompaniment – longstanding friendship with renown figures of culture and art and modern light and sound systems make even the boldest ideas possible
- Standing receptions and banquettes of any degree of complexity by our experienced team of talented chefs